Within the Global Operation Department, you are assigned to the Project Department based in the Yvelines (78).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of projects from the final draft of the contract to the final reception
- Coordination of the project team and of the communication between the stakeholders
- Managing the budget and the schedule (definition and follow-up)
- Contribution to the pre-qualification studies of sites and commercial opportunities
- Providing communication with the client
- Establishing the technical definition studies of the treatment line in coordination with the different services involved in the process (EAI, design and technical department, purchasing department, supply chain…) and the definition studies of installation
- Purchasing equipment and subcontracting necessary to the projects implementation
- Providing a strict follow-up of the guidelines HSQE’s compliance and application
- Ensuring the commissioning of the Orège’s units on the client’s site
- Setting a procedure of feedback on commercial projects
Your personable nature and capacity to adapt to new situations and environments enable you to work in project mode with the stakeholders of the company, in particular the research and development department and the industrialization department.
To fulfill your mission, some business trips in France or in any other country will be necessary, in order to visit the different worksites.
You are a graduate engineer specialized in the wastewater treatment, and mandatorily have a significant 5 year experience in an equivalent post in a company specialized in the treatment of effluent and sludge.
You are versatile and have great attention to detail.
A good level in English is required. You are used to an Anglo-Saxon working culture or have experience working in an international environment.