Assigned to the Commercial Department, you define and implement the appropriate strategies for the development of new references in the treatment and processing of sludge with our innovative SLG technology.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Reach and exceed sales targets
- Identify new prospects in the field of thickening and dewatering of sewage and/or industrial sludge
- Develop strong commercial relationships
- Establish sales forecasts linked to the company’s business strategy
- Drawing up tenders in coordination with the internal teams and clients
- Negotiate tenders and contracts with the prospects and clients
- Ensure the follow-up of new clients
- Draft a precise report of your activity
Your mission will enable you to work in project mode with the stakeholders of the company, in particular the research and development department, the industrialization department and the project department.
You are a graduate engineer and have significant and successful 5 to 10 year experience in an equivalent post or in project management in a company specialized in thickening of sludge. The understanding of the wastewater market is required.
You have a good business sense, your personable nature and capacity to adapt to new situations and environments enables you to work with a great variety of stakeholders. Due to the international dimension of the company and of the job, fluent English is required.
Please send your application (resume and covering letter) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org