A revolution in conditioning municipal and industrial sludge
Unequalled economic and environmental performance
Thanks to the breakthrough technology SLG, sludge volumes are significantly reduced and the physical, chemical and rheological characteristics are modified:
The SLG is a patented breakthrough technology which greatly optimises conditioning of municipal and industrial sludge. It provides a solution which improves the overall performance of the sludge workshop, reduces sludge volumes and decreases operating costs of waste water treatment plants.
The SLG is a compact technology, which can easily be integrated with existing equipment on waste water treatment plants in order to achieve substantially better thickening and dewatering without disrupting operations.
- Reductions of up to 60% in sludge volumes and corresponding treatment costs.
- Significant sludge thickening.
- Significant increase in cake dryness of dewatered sludge by between +3% and +8% depending on the configuration.
- Sharp increase in the treatment rate of existing thickening or dewatering equipment by as much as +150%.
- Immediate and long-lasting reduction of sludge odours.
- Improved sludge quality and valorisation (composting and land spreading).
- Reduced energy consumption of both the sludge workshop and the waste water treatment plant overall.
- Reduced polymer consumption by up to 40%.
- More efficient anaerobic digestion.
- Very high quality of recovered water (filtrate): suspended matter < 100 mg/l.
- Redox potential increased by at least + 100 mV.
- Return on investment for the operator less than 3 years.
Orège is honoured for its SLG solution in the category « Breakthrough Water Technology Company of the Year 2016 » at the Global Water Intelligence Awards
The SLG is a compact unit which is easily integrated into existing thickening or dewatering processes, for example by positioning it upstream of static thickeners, drums, belt filter presses or centrifuges.
The flow rate of an SLG can be adapted to the client needs, from 5m3/h to 120 m3/h.
For further information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase filtrate quality:
50mg/L < TSS < 300mg/L
Increase the Redox potential:
SLG upstream of a belt filter press
Increased cake dryness:
from 20% to 24% with SLG
Improved filtrate quality:
suspended matter concentration decreased from 1,5g/L to less than 0,3g/L
Increase the hydraulic throughput from 1,5 to 2,5
Municipal waste water treatment plant
Double skidded SLG upstream of thickening drums
Increase in the hydraulic capacity of the drums:
from 12m3/h to 24m3/h
Increased capture rate:
from 60% to 99%
Complaints about odours stopped after installation of the SLG solution
Increased cake dryness: +3% to +6% with belt filter presses
Polymer consumption reduced by up to 40%
Municipal/Industrial waste water treatment plant
SLG upstream of belt filter presses
Increased cake dryness: between 15,5% and 19%
Reduced polymer consumption by 25%
Increased hydraulic throughput of the belt filter press: from 23m3/h to more than 35m3/h
An offer adapted to your needs
- Mobile unit or permanent installation
- Solution adapted to the types of sludge to be treated
- Rapid commissioning
- Bespoke after sales service
- Flexible financing options: Leasing or rental possible